viernes, 22 de febrero de 2013

Angelic look


It's just the cutest thing...
When you get to fussing (cussing)...
Yelling and throwing things.
I just wanna eat you up,
I don't mean no disrespect ...
When I start staring....
Knowing that it makes you mad
I'm sorry that seeing you mad is so sexy....


Skin [Hush] Valentine Skin FREE!!(GG)
Dress Spirit Store - Valentine's day gift femaleFREE!!
Hair ""D!va""    more than 25000 group member celebration FREE!!(GG)
Earrings  Bens Beauty  Found Earring(Gold) for fi*friday  
Necklace Bens Beauty  Found Necklace (Gold) for fi*friday  
Nails [PL] Carnie Nails New ♥
Bangle & Rings  ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Shiny Cross New ♥
Pose Focus Poses  Model 118

Every time you scream at me
I wanna kiss you
When you put your hands on me
I wanna touch you
When we get to arguing
Just gotta kiss you
Baby, I don't know why it's like that
But you're just so damn sexy
When you're mad...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario