domingo, 17 de febrero de 2013

PROMISE....

Now listen....i've been single for awhile now and ive been kind of lonely....but im looking for somebody to talk to,love me,someone who can hold me,is that you?



Skin .::WoW Skins::. Daniela sunkissed  for  SL FASHION WEEK EVENT 
Lingerie *Anymore Sweet Heart_pink_ New ♥
Lips [:T:] Parted lips FREE!!
Tattoo dl:: Cutie Heart Face Tattoo FREE!!
Piercign *P* Unisex Chest Piercing K3 ~8 Metals~40$
Collar (r)M~Posture Collar ~ No.02 New ♥
Earrings Bens BeautyWish (Black) for fi*friday  
Bangle & Rings ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Shiny Cross New ♥
Hair ~ Tableau Vivant~ Couturier hair - Browns
Pose Focus Poses  Model 124 New♥

Im looking for somebody i can call boo...looking for the only one that i can give my all to tell me if its you,you you..
what you wanna do,do,do.....make your move you can be my teacher ill do homework you can give me extra credit,baby,ill do more work what you wanna do,do,do...now its me and you,you,you the mood...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario