martes, 30 de abril de 2013

Sweet ♡


You can keep your hands on me, touch me right there, rock my body
I can't keep my hands off you, your body is my party
I'm doing this little dance for you
You got me so excited
Now it's just me on you
Your body's my party, let's get it started...


Skin ::DS:: Anne's Rez Day FREE!!(Subscribers)
Top :FY: Goth Bandana for Perfect Wardrobed
Skirt Luas Urban Style - Crissy Skirt Red New ♥
Hair >TRUTH<   Sara -  fades 75$L!!
Necklace *P* Hearts Necklace ~Colors Menu~ for ~Acid Lily~
Tongue ...::: Scrub :::... IronTongue  FREE!!(Subscribers)
Shoes N-core  "Lulu" Red FREE!!(GG)
PoseS  Focus Poses Model 116

You should know that your love is always on my mind
I'm not gonna fight it, I want it all the time
Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind
I can't it deny it, I want you, I want you...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario