sábado, 16 de noviembre de 2013

Hug & Kisses

When you moving,Diamonds in your hair,Catch the glare like a jewel in a flash of light
And it feels like I’ve been waiting all my life....But I need you tonight yeah

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sarah Mesh Hair - Crystal pink
Bow: Kennedy's "Spiked Hair Bow" Color change HUD New
Patch: Kennedy's "Eye Patch" Pink New
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Astrea ] - [ 60's chic Fairy Tdr Eclusive ] For TDR 70$L
Cigarette: [NikotiN]    Cigarette_Premium  New
Top: Kennedy's "Zipper Tube" Pink Gingham New
Shorts: Kennedy's "Shorty Shorts" Pink Gingham New
Rings: Kennedy's "Gun Ring" Pink New
Pose: :: Focus Poses Model 96

I don’t wanna wait,You can say I’m dumber in love,Blame it on my age
Maybe because I’m young that’s enough,
I don’t wanna miss this
I just need kiss kiss Ooohh oohh Oooo ooo ooo ooo oo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario