domingo, 12 de enero de 2014

Hold Ya

Remember that day,that day i met you,ever since then i knew..
You're the only one I dream about,You're always on my mind,And I will always pray to have your love,Till the end of time...
I wanna hold ya,You make me better,Toma mis manos,Juntos por siempre,I wanna hold ya,You make me better,Toma mis manos...I love you my baby ♥

Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 41 / SANDY BLONDE
HeadBand: .Enfant Terrible. Oh Deer Gacha Heavenly Ultra Rare -for OMG - Oh My Gacha! 
Purse: :AV: Bunny Purse (Strawberries & Creme) for OMG - Oh My Gacha! 
Skin FILTHY  REOPENED : Alicia skin + tango appliers + makeups
Lingerie: ~~[M] My exposed lingerie 08 for Phat Azz Event
Rings Bens Beauty  Wedding Jewelery Set (version 2)
Feet : Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium
Poses: :: Focus Poses Model 129 ::



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario