domingo, 12 de octubre de 2014

Everything

Find me here and speak to me
I want to feel you,I need to hear you
You are the light,that is leading me
To the place where,I find peace again
You are the strength that keeps me walking
you are the hope That keeps me trusting you are the life to my soul
You are my purpose,Youre Everything ♥


On Upyr <3:

Hair: *Dura-Boy20*(Black)
Necklace: Apple May Designs -Eccentric Pencil
Shirt: BlankLine_020_3 Button Jackets
Pants: [ BarmaleY ] Jeans_Freeky_V1_Black
Tattoo: Speakeasy :: In the clouds tattoo 
Boots: [Deadwool] Patmos boots - black


On Me:

Skin: Elysium - Adriana II skin - creme For Vintage and Cool Fair 
(October 10 to 24)
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 55 / SANDY BLONDE
Shirt: Tee*fy Sadie Shirt  Creme
Pants: Spirit Store - Vintage pants [BROWN] For Vintage and Cool Fair 
(October 10 to 24)
Bag: :Moon Amore: Ohana Bag For Boho Fair 2014 (Star 10 Oct) 
Hand & Feet : Slink  Avatar 
Shoes: fri. - Joanie.Heels (Latte)  For Vintage and Cool Fair 
(October 10 to 24)
Pose: PURPLE POSES - Couple 349


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario