viernes, 26 de diciembre de 2014

Time Of Our Lives

 ♪  You know you got the biggest booty in this spot,and I just wanna see that thing drop
From the back, to the front, to the top,you know me I'm off in the cut
always like a squirrel, looking for a nut,this isn't for show, I'm not talking 'bout luck
I'm not talking 'bout love, I'm talking 'bout lust,now let's get loose, have some fun :*


Skin: .Birdy. Elsa Skin  VIP xmas gift <3 Free!!(GG)
Hair; =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Doutzen" Blondes
Necklace: Cute Poison  - Gore Whore Necklace 
Dress: [Cynful] She Bad Sequin - Classic Holiday For TDR
Rings (A): ^^Swallow^^ I hate Xmas Ring GOLD For TDR
Rings (B): Cute Poison  - Spiked Ring (Gold)
Bangle: *PerveTTe*  [Acessories] Bracelet Rosary
Ankle: :FY: Ankle Bows  (Red) Gacha
Hand & Feet : Slink  Avatar
Shoes: REIGN.- SABOTAGED PUMPS (Red)  For Kustom9
Pose:PURPLE POSES AMELIE For Frost


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario